Monday 17 November 2008

chapter 5

Okies, this chapter took me quite a while. I dont like it as much as some of the others. but it does have a few potentially doog jokes. So, please, enjoy ^_^

23 seconds past 10, and still no sign of Cat. As if she was ever going to turn up. How could I have thought that she would????



She will be at school right now, telling her stuck up, designer bag carrying, GHD using friends about the smelly little boy from Eden Estate that she had met the day before and tricked into thinking that he stood a chance. But no, of course I had about as much chance of her turning up as Bryony has of winning a game of solitaire. Zero. I don't have a tiny clue of how I am going to pay that vet bill. I could sell my heart. But I doubt that any one would want to buy broken merchandise. So I could sell my kidney instead. But even that wont sell for up to the vet bill. what if they have to put the dog down?



"Hey!" OMG, did Bryony just win a game of solitaire??? well, I will have you know I am actually quite good at spider solitair. ish. Cat waved at me from the other side of the road.



She is not in school uniform today. WOULD MAKE SENCE YOU TWERP!! she looks way older than she is. lucky her. She is wearing a green sparkly tutu over pink balet tights. On her feet she has pink and green converse. A silver sparkly tiara balances on top of those corkscrew curls that I seem to be obsessed with. She presses the butten, waits for the green man, looks both ways and crosses the road. She comes towards me and I fall for her honey-brown skin and emerald green eyes all over again.



"what took you so long?" I ask. "did you think of a way to pay the bill?" coz if you didnt, I think my heart just went up in value.



"Of course," She says. "I told you didnt I? Not a problem."



We go inside and see lucky fast a peeps in a big cold metal cage. for some reason I felt the absolute need for a nail file. I didnt have one on me though; I left it at home.



The Vet tells us that he is charging us for the x-rays, the medications and the transplanted organs (I should have taken that as an oppertunity to sell my kidney, darn), but not the overnight stay. As if he was doing us a favor. It still comes to £280. Cat doesnt even flinch; she hands over the money with a smile. We had to wait for a while as the doctor/vet (who I have just realises looks like J D from scrubs - I said that he was good looking did you know that he is 5 whole years younge than david tennant? I love him so much, I am his new stalker... tho.. I am not ver good at that as I live in england.... ah well..) counted the money. It took a while because it is hard to count £280 worth of 2ps. lol.



We have to be back to pick up the dog at 7.



Thats one hell of a lot of time to kill, but Cat has written a list of things that we could do. It has like 71 things on it. 23 minuits later we are squashed together on the tube, hurteling through the london underground to Convent garden.



"Its not like I normaly scive," She tells me. The woman opposite gasps, so Cat lowers her voice. "I am doing this for you mouse. You looked so cute whilst you were worrieing about Lucky and you totally needed cheering up. Plus I have this majorly important science test this afternoon."



"You're all heart." I say and she grinned at me, "well duh! Any how, you are sciving too."



I laugh at her cute nievity, "I am not skiving, I'm excluded." The woman opposite dies.



"wow!" She does that daydreamy thing again. Only not for so long this time. "what did you do?"



"I tagged the wall in the gym in 8 different colours."



"unreal," Cat wispered in this awed voice. "what made you do it?"



I shrug,"I was bored." OMG that is my excuse for just about every creative thing I have ever done: glittery tie, personilized pencil case, decorated bag, decorated art book. lol.



School - its enough to turn anyone vandal. during double science with mr Bradely, you start to daydream about a sinking school, a burning school, an imploding school. You start to plot the end to the school, the end to the teachers. Anything really - because nothing realy happens Darwen Vale Comp. (Apart from the occasional macarena dance along that all the freaky emos join in with.)

And then it did, for five whole minuits I was a king, superman. The best kind of superman; no one knew it was me. No one until Chan noticed the paint on my fingers and pointed out the spelling mistakes how stupid of you to forget how to spell "is"???? lol. Then I figured that I should probebly escape very fast. I was on my way out the door when Mr Purple grabbed my collar, nearly stangulated me and that was it, my moment of glory.

"will you ever do it again?" Cat asked me.

"No chance," I tell her. "Caused to much trouble."

"Oh yeah? So what about the door outside the Youth Outreach Unit yesterday? A little mouse face in the middle. That was you wasnt it?" NO IT WAS SOMEOTHER GRAFITY ARTIST WHO USES FINGER PAINTS AND IS CALLED MOUSE!!

"Caught red-handed," I say.

No comments: