Friday 24 October 2008

chapter 2

yep it has been at least an hour since I last posted so I am now gonna add my latest work of geniosity, chapter 2. enjoy ^^

So it may have seemed like I really took everything that Dave had to say, but that didn't stop me from needing to do one last tag no you silly billies, he does not mean the ones on clothes, he does not work in the New look factory. That is probs in China and he is probs TOO OLD. I sat down and took my 'Angelina ballerina' bag off my back and undid the zip at the front. I pulled out some finger paint. It was one of my old tubs and was starting to go hard round the edges but it was still OK. I casually paint a mouse on the brown door to Dave's lair. Then I plopped the lid back on and dropped it back in my bag. I slung the bag on my back. I walked to the chippy. The chips were very hot and I had to blow very hard on them so I didnt burn my tong to a crisp I might need that for nose licking and that. Then, as if by magic a dog having a weeee appeared (like the shop keeper from Mr Ben, only less creepy) He scavenged most my chips from me and I instantly loved him. Anyone bold enough to scavenge chips is awesome in my book guess what? MINE TOO! that means that I am AWESOME!!! Also, he was clearly a dog, waggedy tail, floppy ears, and the look of someone that had nothing going on behind his eyes. I like dogs. I had one once. A long time ago. After he had stolen the very last chip, I scrunched up the paper and tried to throw it in the bin. unfortunately a sudden twister carried it into the road. The dog ran after it. Time did that slow-ee down-ee thing. I began to whistle that tune from 'the king and I' A girl on a bike turned to look. It just happened to be that girl from Dave's office. Out of all the girls in the whole of London it was her. She screamed, "SEXY BEAM" at me. Suddenly, she squashed the dog under her bike. She over-balanced and she and her bike landed on top of the dog. We called for an ambulance for the dog.and they did that electric shock thingy on him. the Doctor/vets carried him into the back and the girl and I followed. The main doctor looked up from his patient, "hmm, I dont know if he will make it... We might have to put him out of his misery." An army of pushchair ladies went past shouting, "put him down, he's a stray, put him down, he's...." The girl began to cry.
I opened the back of the ambulance and shouted, "He is NOT a stray. He belongs to ME!" The girl smiled at me, "thanks. my name is Cat." I smiled at the irony of it.
"mines Mouse." She laughed so hard that she exploded. It made a bit of a mess, but, since we were in the little ambulence her parts dint go far so we could put the back together. The Ambulence sped up and we arrived at the hospital/vets.

No comments: